Starter Package: 5 Single Light Therapy Kits | 2 Boxes (20 Assorted Light Patches)
The CareWear Light Therapy System is a wearable, over-the-counter (OTC) medical device which provides light therapy also known as PhotoBioModulation (PBM) and gentle heat. It is indicated for use in the temporary relief of pain and stiffness in muscles, and joints including arthritis. It is used for the treatment of sprains and strains, the relaxation of muscles and muscle spasms, and for increasing local circulation to accelerate recovery. CareWear’s light therapy products are FDA registered, CE, and Health Canada approved. Available Over-the-Counter without a prescription. Perfect for use in the clinic, at home, in the field, and on the go. Just Stick, Click and Go.
The CareWear Starter Package includes:
• 5 CareWear Single Light Therapy Kits (Compatible with all CareWear Light Patches)
• 6 Light Patch Clover Magenta CFQD (120 treatments)
• 6 Light Patch Small Butterfly Magenta CFQD (120 treatments)
• 4 Light Patch Medium Butterfly Magenta CFQD (80 treatments)
• 4 Light Patch Large Butterfly Magenta CFQD (80 treatments)